Reflection 2

 Today in class we did a bell ringer about temptation and how have we been tempted in life. And the lesson today was about complex text. Something that I did not notice that I do that was on the PowerPoint is I reread the text for a better understanding. This helps you because you may not understand the first time… or you may notice something that you did not see the first time you read the text and it might give you another perspective on the text. We did some practice with a complex text and answered a few questions. I seen how we translated what we learned yesterday to today’s lesson with the multiple choice questions we eliminated the completely wrong answer and picked either the somewhat right or the right answer. For this class I think all we learn may translate with one another. 

Comments

Popular Posts